DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Security tightened in Farukkhabad ahead of Kejriwal's protest
Congress workers have also announced to lodge their protest against Arvind Kejriwal in a democratic manner, sources said.
Farukkhabad: Security has been stepped up in Farukkhabad on Thursday in view of protests planned by Arvind Kejriwal and his associated against alleged irregularities by the trust run by Union Minister Salman Khurshid and his wife. Congress workers have also announced to lodge their protest against Kejriwal in a democratic manner, sources said.
Police said security has been tightened in the area in the wake of the protests planned by IAC and Congress workers. Khurshid had dared Kejriwal to stage a protest in his
constituency and had said "let him also return from Farrukhabad".
Meanwhile, a force of 1400 farmers armed with lathis has been constituted by the Bharatiya Kisan Union for Kejriwal's security.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa