BJP unhappy with Cabinet reshuffle, flays PM
Hussain said the Prime Minister failed on economic front despite being an economist.
New Delhi: BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain slammed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying that the cabinet reshuffle was not satisfactory.
Hussain said, "The Prime Minister could not remove those who were facing corruption charges." He also said that the Prime Minister did not show any courage to drop tainted ministers.
Hussain also said that the Prime Minister has failed on the economic front despite being an economist himself.
Prime Minister on Wednesday reshuffled the Cabinet bringing in three new names with Beni Prasad Verma, who became the Minister of State for Steel, KC Venugopal, who became the Minister of State for Power and Ashwani Kumar, who became the Minister of State for Planning and Parliamentary Affairs and Science and Technology and Earth Sciences.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom