BJP unhappy with Cabinet reshuffle, flays PM
Hussain said the Prime Minister failed on economic front despite being an economist.
New Delhi: BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain slammed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying that the cabinet reshuffle was not satisfactory.
Hussain said, "The Prime Minister could not remove those who were facing corruption charges." He also said that the Prime Minister did not show any courage to drop tainted ministers.
Hussain also said that the Prime Minister has failed on the economic front despite being an economist himself.
Prime Minister on Wednesday reshuffled the Cabinet bringing in three new names with Beni Prasad Verma, who became the Minister of State for Steel, KC Venugopal, who became the Minister of State for Power and Ashwani Kumar, who became the Minister of State for Planning and Parliamentary Affairs and Science and Technology and Earth Sciences.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead