DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP unhappy with Cabinet reshuffle, flays PM
Hussain said the Prime Minister failed on economic front despite being an economist.
New Delhi: BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain slammed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying that the cabinet reshuffle was not satisfactory.
Hussain said, "The Prime Minister could not remove those who were facing corruption charges." He also said that the Prime Minister did not show any courage to drop tainted ministers.
Hussain also said that the Prime Minister has failed on the economic front despite being an economist himself.
Prime Minister on Wednesday reshuffled the Cabinet bringing in three new names with Beni Prasad Verma, who became the Minister of State for Steel, KC Venugopal, who became the Minister of State for Power and Ashwani Kumar, who became the Minister of State for Planning and Parliamentary Affairs and Science and Technology and Earth Sciences.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan