BJP unhappy with Cabinet reshuffle, flays PM
Hussain said the Prime Minister failed on economic front despite being an economist.
New Delhi: BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain slammed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying that the cabinet reshuffle was not satisfactory.
Hussain said, "The Prime Minister could not remove those who were facing corruption charges." He also said that the Prime Minister did not show any courage to drop tainted ministers.
Hussain also said that the Prime Minister has failed on the economic front despite being an economist himself.
Prime Minister on Wednesday reshuffled the Cabinet bringing in three new names with Beni Prasad Verma, who became the Minister of State for Steel, KC Venugopal, who became the Minister of State for Power and Ashwani Kumar, who became the Minister of State for Planning and Parliamentary Affairs and Science and Technology and Earth Sciences.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"