DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sharad Pawar complains of uneasiness, cuts short Sangli visit
Sharad Pawar flew to Pune in a helicopter and went to his residence at Shivajinagar area.
Pune: Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar on Sunday cut short his visit to Sangli after taking ill and arrived in Pune for rest, party sources said. Pawar started feeling uneasy in Kolhapur on way to Sangli and was examined by local doctors who advised him complete rest. He flew to Pune in a helicopter and went to his residence at Shivajinagar area.
A low sugar level could have caused his uneasiness, sources said. The NCP president walked to his car after landing in the city and there was no cause of worry, they added. Pawar was scheduled to address a function at Sangli along with SP president Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Party spokesman Nawab Malik said Pawar's health is fine and he is resting at his residence in Pune. Pawar arrived in Pune by a helicopter this afternoon after being advised rest by doctors at Kolhapur, where he addressed a gathering. "Pawar is resting at his residence in Shivajinagar area here and there is no cause of worry about his health," NCP spokesman Ankush Kakde said.
The NCP president had taken a halt at Kolhapur on way to address a meeting where he was troubled by a bout of "coughing" and was advised rest by local doctors, Kakde said. Pawar would leave for Bangalore on Monday, he said.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users