DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hoax call imitating Sonia: FIR will be lodged soon, says Shinde
The Delhi Police has initiated a probe into a hoax call to AG from a woman imitating Sonia Gandhi.
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Monday said that a FIR into a hoax call to Attorney General GE Vahanvati from a woman imitating Congress president Sonia Gandhi will be lodged soon.
"The AG's complaint has been received by Delhi police. FIR will soon be lodged," he said.
Meanwhile, the Delhi Police has initiated a probe into a hoax call to AG from a woman imitating Sonia.
"We have received a complaint from the Attorney General and we are conducting preliminary enquiry into it," police officials said.
Police officials have, however, not given any details as to why the woman was imitating Sonia. "As soon as something of public interest comes to light we will inform the press," they said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes