Hoax call imitating Sonia: FIR will be lodged soon, says Shinde
The Delhi Police has initiated a probe into a hoax call to AG from a woman imitating Sonia Gandhi.
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Monday said that a FIR into a hoax call to Attorney General GE Vahanvati from a woman imitating Congress president Sonia Gandhi will be lodged soon.
"The AG's complaint has been received by Delhi police. FIR will soon be lodged," he said.
Meanwhile, the Delhi Police has initiated a probe into a hoax call to AG from a woman imitating Sonia.
"We have received a complaint from the Attorney General and we are conducting preliminary enquiry into it," police officials said.
Police officials have, however, not given any details as to why the woman was imitating Sonia. "As soon as something of public interest comes to light we will inform the press," they said.
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Shrama Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das