DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shinde's Hindu terror remark: Delhi Police to submit report
Shinde had, during the Congress's Chintan Shivir last month, said that the BJP was running camps for training Hindu terrorists.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police will submit a report on Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's Hindu terror remark at a court on Monday. An application had been filed at Delhi's Tees Hazari court for registering an FIR against the Home Minister.
The Opposition went all guns blazing at the Home Minister after he said that the BJP was running camps for training Hindu terrorists during the Congress's Chintan Shivir in Jaipur last month.
Shinde later expressed regret at the remark after the Opposition demanded an apology from him before the Budget Session began last week.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach