Shinde's Hindu terror remark: Delhi Police to submit report
Shinde had, during the Congress's Chintan Shivir last month, said that the BJP was running camps for training Hindu terrorists.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police will submit a report on Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's Hindu terror remark at a court on Monday. An application had been filed at Delhi's Tees Hazari court for registering an FIR against the Home Minister.
The Opposition went all guns blazing at the Home Minister after he said that the BJP was running camps for training Hindu terrorists during the Congress's Chintan Shivir in Jaipur last month.
Shinde later expressed regret at the remark after the Opposition demanded an apology from him before the Budget Session began last week.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines