DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shiv Sena ex-leader attacked in Delhi over parking
Pathak, who claims to have worked with the Shiv Sena for 22 years, was thrashed by auto rickshaw driver and 3 others on Saturday.
New Delhi: A former Shiv Sena leader has complained that he was attacked by four people, including a woman, here following an argument over parking, said police on Sunday.
Dhruva Pathak, 46, a resident of Vishnu Garden in west Delhi, was thrashed by autorickshaw driver Mohan and three others around 10.45 pm on Saturday in west Delhi's Rajouri Garden area, police said, quoting from the victim's complaint.
Mohan lived close to Pathak's office in Rajouri Garden and objected to the latter parking his vehicle on road in an inappropriate manner, police said.
Pathak, who claims to have worked with the Shiv Sena for 22 years, said that he was attacked by Mohan, his wife, his son Rinku and one of his associates.
He claimed Mohan allegedly started using abusive language when he saw his car parked on road. "When I told him not to use abusive language, he along with the others attacked me. The accused also damaged my car," said Pathak.
The victim was treated for head, leg and hand injuries at a hospital, said a police officer. "We are verifying the facts that led to the incident. No one has been arrested," said the officer.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish