DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lokpal can't make India corruption free: Sena
Shiv Sena leader Manohar Joshi said Parliament may not remain supreme if the Lokpal Bill will be passed.
New Delhi: Opposing the Lokpal Bill in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday, Shiv Sena leader Manohar Joshi said Parliament may not remain supreme if the Lokpal Bill will be passed.
Joshi said, "Laws can't make country corruption free, it is the mind set of the people which needs to be changed to irradiate corruption."
Joshi further said that individual ego should not force Parliament to pass the Bill.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics