DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP considering action against Shatrughan Sinha: Sources
Sources say that some BJP leaders may seek action against the MP at the parliamentary party meet later in the day.
New Delhi: After senior leader Ram Jethmalani, the BJP may next suspend Shatrughan Sinha, say sources. Sinha has firmly backed Jethmalani in his criticism of the BJP party president Nitin Gadkari and also supported his demands for the embattled chief's resignation.
Sources say that some BJP leaders may seek action against the MP at the parliamentary party meet later in the day. Sinha, along with Yashwant Sinha and Jethmalani, has been pressing for Gadkari's resignation over corruption allegations against him.
He again supported Jethmalani as he criticised the BJP's opposition to the appointment of the new CBI director, Ranjit Sinha. Attacking the BJP, Jethmalani had said that the government's decision to appoint Ranjit Sinha had "averted a national calamity". However, Jethmalani was suspended afterwards.
Lashing out at the party high command, Shatrughan Sinha said that there was no ground to initiate disciplinary action against the lawyer-turned-politician.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish