DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: Two reportedly arrested over TMC-Left clashes in Siliguri
The Left has reportedly called a 12-hour bandh in Siliguri on Thursday after two of its leaders were arrested by the police following violence in the area.
Kolkata: The Left has reportedly called a 12-hour bandh in Siliguri on Thursday after two of its leaders were arrested by the police following violence in the area.
Nearly 30 people were hospitalised after the Left cadres clashed with Trinamool Congress workers who were on a rampage after party chief Mamata Banerjee and a TMC minister were heckled in New Delhi by suspected SFI activists on Tuesday.
The police had to resort to lathicharge to disperse the mob.
Meanwhile, Mamata has returned to Kolkata and she underwent a check-up at a private clinic there after falling ill late on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player