WB: Two reportedly arrested over TMC-Left clashes in Siliguri
The Left has reportedly called a 12-hour bandh in Siliguri on Thursday after two of its leaders were arrested by the police following violence in the area.
Kolkata: The Left has reportedly called a 12-hour bandh in Siliguri on Thursday after two of its leaders were arrested by the police following violence in the area.
Nearly 30 people were hospitalised after the Left cadres clashed with Trinamool Congress workers who were on a rampage after party chief Mamata Banerjee and a TMC minister were heckled in New Delhi by suspected SFI activists on Tuesday.
The police had to resort to lathicharge to disperse the mob.
Meanwhile, Mamata has returned to Kolkata and she underwent a check-up at a private clinic there after falling ill late on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event