Even as CM Kejriwal hunts for a 'smaller' house, Sisodia opts for a 3-bedroom flat
The AAP had earlier come under fire after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal decided to shift to 5-bedroom duplex flats on Bhagwan Das road.
New Delhi: Drifting from the party's stand to end "VIP culture" in Delhi, Delhi Urban Development Minister and Aam Aadmi Party leader Manish Sisodia chose a three-bedroom apartment in Mayur Vihar as his official residence.
The AAP had earlier come under fire after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal decided to shift to 5-bedroom duplex flats on Bhagwan Das road. But with criticism pouring from all quarters, Kejriwal rolled back his decision and instead asked the government for a smaller house. "Since there has been a lot of controversy regarding my new house, I have decided not to stay there. I will ask the government to find a smaller house for me somewhere. Till then I will work from my Ghaziabad house," Kejriwal had earlier said.
The party MLAs have also been receiving flak for accepting the official Toyota Innova cars when they had pressed for a life like a common man in their poll manifestos.
With Sisodia opting for a three-bedroom flat, it needs to be seen how CM Kejriwal reacts who himself is on the lookout for a 'smaller' house.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lata Mangeshkar Requests Fans to Donate for Soldiers on Her Birthday