Even as CM Kejriwal hunts for a 'smaller' house, Sisodia opts for a 3-bedroom flat
The AAP had earlier come under fire after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal decided to shift to 5-bedroom duplex flats on Bhagwan Das road.
New Delhi: Drifting from the party's stand to end "VIP culture" in Delhi, Delhi Urban Development Minister and Aam Aadmi Party leader Manish Sisodia chose a three-bedroom apartment in Mayur Vihar as his official residence.
The AAP had earlier come under fire after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal decided to shift to 5-bedroom duplex flats on Bhagwan Das road. But with criticism pouring from all quarters, Kejriwal rolled back his decision and instead asked the government for a smaller house. "Since there has been a lot of controversy regarding my new house, I have decided not to stay there. I will ask the government to find a smaller house for me somewhere. Till then I will work from my Ghaziabad house," Kejriwal had earlier said.
The party MLAs have also been receiving flak for accepting the official Toyota Innova cars when they had pressed for a life like a common man in their poll manifestos.
With Sisodia opting for a three-bedroom flat, it needs to be seen how CM Kejriwal reacts who himself is on the lookout for a 'smaller' house.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology