Solar scam accused Biju found guilty of killing his first wife
His mother has also been held guilty of harassment for dowry under section 498-A of the Indian Penal Code.
Thiruvananthapuram: Solar scam accused Biju Radhakrishnan has been held guilty for the murder of his first wife Rashmi. His mother has also been held guilty of harassment for dowry under section 498-A of the Indian Penal Code.
The quantum of punishment will be decided on January 25.
The solar scam pertains to defrauding a large number of people to the tune of crores of rupees by Saritha Nair and her accomplice Biju by offering solar energy solutions.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology