DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Solar scam accused Biju found guilty of killing his first wife
His mother has also been held guilty of harassment for dowry under section 498-A of the Indian Penal Code.
Thiruvananthapuram: Solar scam accused Biju Radhakrishnan has been held guilty for the murder of his first wife Rashmi. His mother has also been held guilty of harassment for dowry under section 498-A of the Indian Penal Code.
The quantum of punishment will be decided on January 25.
The solar scam pertains to defrauding a large number of people to the tune of crores of rupees by Saritha Nair and her accomplice Biju by offering solar energy solutions.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users