Sonia Gandhi Recovers, Discharged From Hospital
Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
File photo of Congress president Sonia Gandhi. (PTI)
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
"Gandhi has recovered from fever and has been discharged in stable condition," said Dr Arun Kumar Basu, senior consultant, Department of Chest and Pulmonology Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
69-year-old Gandhi was discharged around 11.30 AM. She was admitted to the hospital around 8 PM on November 28.
Gandhi had been hospitalised for 12 days in August after she had fallen ill during a roadshow in Varanasi. She was operated upon for a shoulder injury also.
Recommended For You
- Riya Sen To Marry Long-Time Boyfriend Shivam Tewari by August End: Reports
- Top Car Discounts for August 2017
- This Model's Journey is a Step Towards Embracing Curves In Fashion Industry
- MS Dhoni to Start Cricket Coaching Academy in Dubai
- Janmashtami 2017: Celebrate The Day With Lord Krishna Inspired Playlist