Sonia Gandhi Recovers, Discharged From Hospital
Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
File photo of Congress president Sonia Gandhi. (PTI)
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
"Gandhi has recovered from fever and has been discharged in stable condition," said Dr Arun Kumar Basu, senior consultant, Department of Chest and Pulmonology Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
69-year-old Gandhi was discharged around 11.30 AM. She was admitted to the hospital around 8 PM on November 28.
Gandhi had been hospitalised for 12 days in August after she had fallen ill during a roadshow in Varanasi. She was operated upon for a shoulder injury also.
Recommended For You
- Murali Vijay Back in India Squad for First Two Tests against Sri Lanka
- 2.0: S Shankar's Assistant Murali Manohar Alleges Non-payment of Dues
- Five Vacations You Can Take Before 2017 Ends
- Tata Motors RACEMO Bags 2018 German Design Award
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships