Sonia Gandhi Recovers, Discharged From Hospital
Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
File photo of Congress president Sonia Gandhi. (PTI)
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
"Gandhi has recovered from fever and has been discharged in stable condition," said Dr Arun Kumar Basu, senior consultant, Department of Chest and Pulmonology Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
69-year-old Gandhi was discharged around 11.30 AM. She was admitted to the hospital around 8 PM on November 28.
Gandhi had been hospitalised for 12 days in August after she had fallen ill during a roadshow in Varanasi. She was operated upon for a shoulder injury also.
Recommended For You
- ICC U19 World Cup: India's Ishan Porel Injured, Aditya Thakare Called Up
- Australian Open: 15-year-old Marta Kostyuk's Winning Streak Takes Her to 3rd Round
- Brazil Legend Ronaldinho Hangs Up His Boots, Says Brother
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person