Sonia Gandhi Recovers, Discharged From Hospital
File photo of Congress president Sonia Gandhi. (PTI)
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
"Gandhi has recovered from fever and has been discharged in stable condition," said Dr Arun Kumar Basu, senior consultant, Department of Chest and Pulmonology Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
69-year-old Gandhi was discharged around 11.30 AM. She was admitted to the hospital around 8 PM on November 28.
Gandhi had been hospitalised for 12 days in August after she had fallen ill during a roadshow in Varanasi. She was operated upon for a shoulder injury also.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology