Sonia Gandhi to visit Rae Bareli for two days
Sonia Gandhi will flag off the first batch of coaches at the Rail coach factory in Lalganj.
Lucknow: Congress President Sonia Gandhi will pay a two-day visit to her constituency Rae Bareli from November 7 to flag off the first batch of coaches at the Rail coach factory in Lalganj. According to the detailed programme released by the Congress office, Gandhi would flag off the new coaches made at the Rail Coach Factory Lalganj on the first day of her visit and lay the foundation stone of Rae Bareli-Utratiya rail line and multi-purpose complex at the Railway station.
She will also be presenting the appointment letters, as promised, to those who had given their land for setting up the coach factory. Earlier on her arrival, she will visit FDDI, Fursatganj and lay the foundation Stone of low-cost housing units at Barvaripur and later in the afternoon take part in the convocation of NIFT and lay the foundation stone of its new building.
On the second day, she will attend the meeting of vigilance and monitoring committee and meet people of her constituency before leaving for New Delhi.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Farooq Calls Meeting of Opposition to Discuss Kashmir Issue