Sonia to visit Rae Bareli to evaluate development
During her three-day visit, Sonia will be meeting locals and party members and evaluate development schemes.
New Delhi: United Progressive Alliance (UPA) Chairperson Sonia Gandhi will be visiting her constituency Rae Bareli on Monday to evaluate the status of developmental schemes.
During her three-day visit, she will be meeting locals and party members. The UPA Chairperson is also likely to attend a social program.
On the last day, Sonia will chair a meeting with the District Vigilance and Monitoring Committee and inquire about the execution of Central Government welfare schemes in the district.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless