DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sonia to visit Rae Bareli to evaluate development
During her three-day visit, Sonia will be meeting locals and party members and evaluate development schemes.
New Delhi: United Progressive Alliance (UPA) Chairperson Sonia Gandhi will be visiting her constituency Rae Bareli on Monday to evaluate the status of developmental schemes.
During her three-day visit, she will be meeting locals and party members. The UPA Chairperson is also likely to attend a social program.
On the last day, Sonia will chair a meeting with the District Vigilance and Monitoring Committee and inquire about the execution of Central Government welfare schemes in the district.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere