DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sonia, Rahul to campaign in West Bengal
Congress is contesting in 27 seats while TMC has put up nominees in 26 leaving one for the NCP.
Kolkata: AICC president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi will campaign for Congress-TMC alliance in north Bengal where first phase of polls will take place on April 18, WBPCC sources in Kolkata said.
Sonia Gandhi would address three election meetings on April 15 at Jalpaiguri, Ratua and Englishbazar in Malda district.
Rahul Gandhi too would start his campaign fromv Jalpaiguri the day before and address his first meeting at Mal.
Subsequently, he would address poll meetings at Naxalbari, Mothabari in Malda, besides Farakka and Domkal in Murshidabad district, sources said.
54 seats spread over 6 districts of north Bengal go to polls in the first phase. Congress is contesting in 27 seats while TMC has put up nominees in 26 leaving one for the NCP.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach