Sonia to address Puducherry rally on April 6
AICC leader Sonia Gandhi will campaign for Congress-DMK alliance in the Union Territory on April 6.
Puducherry: AICC leader Sonia Gandhi will campaign for Congress-DMK alliance in the Union Territory on April 6. PCC leader A V Subramanian told reporters here on Tuesday that the venue of the meeting is being finalised.
Subramanian said Union Ministers, including Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee, and AICC General Secretary Rahul Gandhi would also campaign for the alliance candidates.
Congress is contesting in 17 out of the 30 segments in the Union Territory while its main ally DMK in ten. Pattali Makkal Katchi has been allotted two seats while the Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi one.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards