DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Coal block allocation: CBI questions Shibu Soren
Shibu Soren is not an accused in the case neither has he been named in any FIR.
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Thursday questioned Jharkhand Mukti Morcha chief Shibu Soren in connection with the coal block allocation scam. Soren was questioned in the capacity of having been the coal minister in 2006.
During investigation, sources say that the file recommending competitive bidding to allocate coal blocks had not received due clearance from the coal ministry at the time and it is in this regard.
Soren is not an accused in the case neither has he been named in any FIR. The CBI is likely to seek clarifications from other chief ministers of coal rich states in the future as well.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017