Speaker rebukes MP for walking out during 'Vande Mataram'
Shafiqur Rahman Barq, BSP member from Sambhal in Uttar Pradesh, was seen walking out of the House as Vande Mataram was being played.
New Delhi: A BSP member on Wednesday left the Lok Sabha as the national song was being played to mark the sine die adjournment of the Budget Session of Parliament, prompting an angry rebuke from Speaker Meira Kumar.
"One honourable member walked out when Vande Mataram was being played. I take very serious view of this. I would want to know why this was done. This should never be done again," Kumar said.
Shafiqur Rahman Barq, BSP member from Sambhal in Uttar Pradesh, was seen walking out of the House as Vande Mataram was being played with all members standing in attention.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner