'Speaker should act against ministers if found guilty'
Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda said he was yet to learn about the incident.
Chikmagalur: Pleading ignorance about an incident of two of his ministerial colleagues caught on camera allegedly watching porn clippings in Assembly, Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Tuesday said it was for the Speaker to take action against them if they were found guilty.
In a guarded reaction, Gowda, in Chikmagalur to participate in some public functions, said he was yet to learn about the incident and had so far not watched the TV clippings.
"It is for the Speaker to take action against ministers if they were found guilty of watching porno clippings in the assembly," he said.
Minister for Cooperation Laxman Savadi, who was watching the clippings, and Minister for Women and Child Development CC Patil with whom he shared it, were caught on camera by a regional TV channel covering the assembly proceedings and the footage was aired on some channels after the House adjourned for the day.
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Richa Chadha, Vir Das Starrer Raakh's Teaser to Release on Dussehra
- Vir Das Becomes the First Indian to Get His Own Netflix Comedy Special