'Speaker should act against ministers if found guilty'
Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda said he was yet to learn about the incident.
Chikmagalur: Pleading ignorance about an incident of two of his ministerial colleagues caught on camera allegedly watching porn clippings in Assembly, Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Tuesday said it was for the Speaker to take action against them if they were found guilty.
In a guarded reaction, Gowda, in Chikmagalur to participate in some public functions, said he was yet to learn about the incident and had so far not watched the TV clippings.
"It is for the Speaker to take action against ministers if they were found guilty of watching porno clippings in the assembly," he said.
Minister for Cooperation Laxman Savadi, who was watching the clippings, and Minister for Women and Child Development CC Patil with whom he shared it, were caught on camera by a regional TV channel covering the assembly proceedings and the footage was aired on some channels after the House adjourned for the day.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1