DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Parliament logjam: LS Speaker may meet party leaders
Meira Kumar is likely to appeal to them to allow financial business to be transacted without disruptions.
New Delhi: Last week, Parliament hit a deadlock with no business being conducted after the Opposition raised a furore over coalgate and the JPC draft report on 2G case.
Now Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar is likely to meet leaders of political parties on Monday.
She will appeal to them to allow financial business to be transacted without disruptions.
Meanwhile, the demands for grants for four ministries were also agreed upon with in consultation with opposition parties on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere