Police may arrest Stalin in land scam: Sources
Police had registered an FIR against Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi and three others on Thursday.
New Delhi: Senior DMK leader and Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin may be arrested along with 4 others in a land grabbing case, sources said on Saturday.
Police had registered an FIR against Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi and three others on Thursday for allegedly forcing a businessman to sell his property to them.
Stalin alleged that the case was fabricated by the J Jayalalithaa government of trying to divert attention from the disproportionate asset cases against her.
"This is an attempt to divert the attention from the Bangalore cases. False cases have been initiated against me," he said.
Stalin added that he will bravely face the case filed against him and will not seek the court's adjournment like Jayalalithaa is doing.
"I had expected this earlier, so I am not surprised. I will bravely face the case and will not seek court adjournment's like Jayalalithaa is now doing," Stalin said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test