Police may arrest Stalin in land scam: Sources
Police had registered an FIR against Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi and three others on Thursday.
New Delhi: Senior DMK leader and Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin may be arrested along with 4 others in a land grabbing case, sources said on Saturday.
Police had registered an FIR against Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi and three others on Thursday for allegedly forcing a businessman to sell his property to them.
Stalin alleged that the case was fabricated by the J Jayalalithaa government of trying to divert attention from the disproportionate asset cases against her.
"This is an attempt to divert the attention from the Bangalore cases. False cases have been initiated against me," he said.
Stalin added that he will bravely face the case filed against him and will not seek the court's adjournment like Jayalalithaa is doing.
"I had expected this earlier, so I am not surprised. I will bravely face the case and will not seek court adjournment's like Jayalalithaa is now doing," Stalin said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali