Stalin Visits Hospital, Talks to Doctors on Jayalalithaa's Health
File photo of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, (PTI)
Chennai: DMK treasurer and Leader of Opposition in the Tamil Nadu Assembly MK Stalin on Saturday visited Apollo Hospital and talked to the doctors there regarding the health condition of Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.
"We have been told that her condition is improving. Our wishes on behalf of the DMK and our party chief Kalaignar (M Karunanidhi) for a speedy recovery and resumption of her work," he told reporters after the visit to the hospital.
Accompanied by party colleagues, including Deputy Leader of Opposition in Assembly Duraimurugan and former minister K Ponmudi, Stalin also called on Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker M Thambidurai, state Finance Minister O Panneerselvam and state Health Minister C Vijaya Baskar at the hospital and inquired about the health of the chief minister.
Jayalalithaa was admitted to the hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- Sasikala is No Replacement of Jayalalithaa, Won't Last Long, Says Author Vaasanthi
- Donald Trump Inauguration: List of Artistes Attending the 'Big' Party
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More