Stalin Visits Hospital, Talks to Doctors on Jayalalithaa's Health
DMK treasurer and Leader of Opposition in the Tamil Nadu Assembly MK Stalin on Saturday visited Apollo Hospital and talked to the doctors there regarding the health condition of Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.
File photo of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, (PTI)
Chennai: DMK treasurer and Leader of Opposition in the Tamil Nadu Assembly MK Stalin on Saturday visited Apollo Hospital and talked to the doctors there regarding the health condition of Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.
"We have been told that her condition is improving. Our wishes on behalf of the DMK and our party chief Kalaignar (M Karunanidhi) for a speedy recovery and resumption of her work," he told reporters after the visit to the hospital.
Accompanied by party colleagues, including Deputy Leader of Opposition in Assembly Duraimurugan and former minister K Ponmudi, Stalin also called on Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker M Thambidurai, state Finance Minister O Panneerselvam and state Health Minister C Vijaya Baskar at the hospital and inquired about the health of the chief minister.
Jayalalithaa was admitted to the hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Recommended For You
- Golmaal Again Review: So Little of it Feels Fresh, Original
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled
- New Zealand in India: History of Bilateral ODI Series (1988 to 2016)
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season