Stand-off with China would be solved through talks: Shinde
The area was "no-man's land" and disputed between the two countries, Shinde said adding troops of both the countries keep coming and going there.
Daman: The stand-off arising out of Chinese incursion in Ladakh would be resolved through talks between the armies of the two countries, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said on Saturday.
The area was "no-man's land" and disputed between the two countries, Shinde said adding troops of both the countries keep coming and going there. "The issue will be resolved by talks between two armies," he told reporters.
Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had termed the development as "localised problem" and expressed confidence that the issue can be resolved.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It