Supreme Courts's Advice on Ram Temple is 'Superb': Mahesh Sharma
File Photo of Union Tourism Minister Mahesh Sharma.
New Delhi: Describing the Supreme Court's advice for an amicable settlement of the Ayodhya Ramjanmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute as "superb", Union Minister Mahesh Sharma hoped that it will pave the way for the construction of the Ram temple.
"It's a superb advice. There can't be a better advice to solve the problem," Sharma told reporters outside parliament on Tuesday.
The minister added that the party leadership and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath would definitely discuss the issue. "The advice would pave the way for construction of Ram temple," Sharma said.
He also said that construction of the Ram temple at Ayodhya is not a political issue but about the faith of crores of Indians living in and outside the country. The minister also said that Adityanath is a dynamic leader and under his leadership the state would set an example of development.
"Now, with Yogiji as Chief Minister, the development works related to state would get pace. He is an able administrator and would take the state on the path of development. The centre would help him in making Uttar Pradesh a developed state," he said.
Recommended For You
- Ravindra Jadeja Gives it Back Royally to Matthew Wade
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- American Photographer Captures Bollywood at Its Candid Best and Every Photo Narrates a Story
- Sapna Bhavnani-Bani J's 'Kissing' Photo Has Set The Internet On Fire
- New Nissan Terrano Launched at a Starting Price of Rs 9.9 Lakh