Swami Vivekananda is my source of inspiration: Mamata
In the course of several movements that I led, there would be moments of doubt, Mamata said.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday said she read books by Swami Vivekananda in times of self-doubt to gather strength.
"In the course of several movements that I led, there would be moments of doubt. There were some who were critical of me and even I wondered that there were so many people who had pinned their hopes on me. What if I were to fail them," she said on the eve of the monk's 150th birth anniversary.
"I would read books written by Swami Vivekananda to gather my strength," said Banerjee, also the Trinamool Congress supremo, in a programme at the ancestral house of the founder of Ramkrishna Mission.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands