Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah admitted to hospital
Doctors at the hospital are continuously observing him and have announced that his condition is safe.
Vijayawada: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was advised to take rest by doctors after he was admitted to a hospital in the city on Tuesday.
It was after Rosaiah attended the Krishna District Arya Vysya Maha Sabha convention at Poranki on the outskirts of the city in this morning that he complained of chest pain and immediately, the local MLA V Srinivas, who was with Rosaiah, took him to a private hospital in the city.
Doctors immediately attended to him and after conducting health check-ups observed that he suffered from low blood pressure. Previously, Rosaiah had undergone a bypass surgery for his cardiac problem.
Doctors at the hospital are continuously observing him and nobody is being allowed to meet him, though they announced that his condition is safe.
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- I Have Experience, Says Hillary Clinton on Trump's 'Presidential Look' Jibe at Her
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- Obama Vetoes Bill Allowing 9/11 Victims to Sue Saudi Arabia
- 400 Bottles of Liquor Seized in Bihar