DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Teacher suspended for refusing poll duty
A teacher of a government higher secondary school in Puducherry has been suspended for refusing election duty.
Puducherry: A teacher of a government higher secondary school has been suspended by the Director of School Education for refusing to perform election duty for the April 13 assembly polls.
A press release from the District Election Officer said C Sugumar, a lecturer at Jeevanandham Government Higher Secondary school at nearby Karamanikuppam was drafted for duty, but refused to accept it.
The Director of School Education then suspended him, it said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win