Teacher suspended for refusing poll duty
A teacher of a government higher secondary school in Puducherry has been suspended for refusing election duty.
Puducherry: A teacher of a government higher secondary school has been suspended by the Director of School Education for refusing to perform election duty for the April 13 assembly polls.
A press release from the District Election Officer said C Sugumar, a lecturer at Jeevanandham Government Higher Secondary school at nearby Karamanikuppam was drafted for duty, but refused to accept it.
The Director of School Education then suspended him, it said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology