DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP Congress MP L Rajagopal resigns over Telangana decision
Rajagopal is a business tycoon from Seemandhra and heads the LANCO group of companies.
Hyderabad: The most vocal opponent of Telangana, the Congress MP from Vijayawada L Rajagopal has resigned once again. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha Meira Kumar had rejected his and 12 other MPs resignations, last week. Rajagopal had even approached the Delhi High Court requesting the judiciary to direct the Speaker to accept his resignation.
Rajagopal is a business tycoon from Seemandhra and heads the LANCO group of companies. Rajagopal has been in the forefront of agitation against the creation of Telangana state.
He says he won't rest till his resignation is accepted by the Speaker. His critics say Rajagopal is making a mockery of the system.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan