Telangana: KCR, 14 MLAs may fast from Nov 1
The decision was taken at a meeting between KCR and TRS MLAs over the Telangana issue on Monday.
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi chief K Chandrashekhar Rao and 14 other MLAs are likely to go on hunger strike from November 1 over the issue of separate statehood.
The decision was taken at a meeting between KCR and TRS MLAs on Monday.
The final decision, however, will be taken on the basis of the situation at that time.
Meanwhile, freedom fighters from Telangana are also slated to go on hunger strike from November 1 under the leadership of Konda Lakshman Bapuji.
Bapuji, a freedom fighter, was a minister in Andhra Pradesh during 1950s.
Interestingly, Bapuji had termed the movement as TRS party oriented, saying that the struggle for Telangana must be objective oriented.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner