DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Telangana: KCR, 14 MLAs may fast from Nov 1
The decision was taken at a meeting between KCR and TRS MLAs over the Telangana issue on Monday.
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi chief K Chandrashekhar Rao and 14 other MLAs are likely to go on hunger strike from November 1 over the issue of separate statehood.
The decision was taken at a meeting between KCR and TRS MLAs on Monday.
The final decision, however, will be taken on the basis of the situation at that time.
Meanwhile, freedom fighters from Telangana are also slated to go on hunger strike from November 1 under the leadership of Konda Lakshman Bapuji.
Bapuji, a freedom fighter, was a minister in Andhra Pradesh during 1950s.
Interestingly, Bapuji had termed the movement as TRS party oriented, saying that the struggle for Telangana must be objective oriented.
Recommended For You
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan