'Thackeray had a special place in Maharashtra politics'
The Bihar Chief Minister said that a political era in Maharashtra politics has come to an end.
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday paid tribute to the Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray who died in Mumbai on Saturday afternoon after prolonged illness. "A political era in Maharashtra politics has come to an end after the passing away of the Octogenarian Shiv Sena leader," Kumar said in a condolence message.
Thackeray had a special place in the political annals in Maharashtra, he said. The RJD supremo Lalu Prasad and his wife Rabri Devi also mourned the death of the Shiv Sena leader.
Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi, the state unit BJP president CP Thakur and other party leaders have also mourned Thackeray's demise.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century