DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Thackeray's ashes to be immersed in Godavari on Friday
The urn containing ashes of the Shiv Sena chief are kept at party office in Nashik for 'darshan'.
Nashik: The urn containing ashes of Shiv Sena chief late Bal Thackeray was brought to Nashik and will be kept at the party office for 'darshan' till Thursday, official sources said on Wednesday.
On Friday, the ashes would be immersed in Godavari river, they said.
The urn was kept for darshan at Ghoti, Igatpuri Tuesday and Wednesday it will keep at Nashik Road, Sinnar, Trimbakeshwar, Dindori, Niphad, Yeola, Manmad, Nandgaon and Pimpalgaon for people to pay their tributes to the late leader.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO