Thackeray's ashes to be immersed in Godavari on Friday
The urn containing ashes of the Shiv Sena chief are kept at party office in Nashik for 'darshan'.
Nashik: The urn containing ashes of Shiv Sena chief late Bal Thackeray was brought to Nashik and will be kept at the party office for 'darshan' till Thursday, official sources said on Wednesday.
On Friday, the ashes would be immersed in Godavari river, they said.
The urn was kept for darshan at Ghoti, Igatpuri Tuesday and Wednesday it will keep at Nashik Road, Sinnar, Trimbakeshwar, Dindori, Niphad, Yeola, Manmad, Nandgaon and Pimpalgaon for people to pay their tributes to the late leader.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent