DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Those spreading rumours 'jealous' of Modi, says Jolly
Jolly claimed the US delegates have assured him that they will talk to their government and try to convince them on providing American visa to Modi.
New Delhi: Delhi BJP Vice-President Vijay Jolly on Tuesday claimed the meeting of US Congressmen with Narendra Modi was not sponsored and those spreading such rumours were "jealous" of the Gujarat Chief Minister. "The trip hasn't been sponsored by either BJP or Gujarat government. These rumours are being spread by our opposition parties which are feeling jealous that Modi's good governance mantra is admired by foreign countries also," Vijay Jolly, BJP's Overseas Cell Convenor, said.
He had accompanied the US Congressmen who visited Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in Delhi. The delegation includes three Congressmen - Aaron Schock, Cynthia Lummis and Cathy M Rodgers-- and some other businessmen. Jolly claimed the US delegates have assured him that they will talk to their government and try to convince them on providing American visa to Modi.
"I am looking forward towards doing business here in India, especially Gujarat. Modi cares about his people. There are people from different religions in Gujarat who are prospering under him", said Stern Shrerer, a businessmen in the delegation. He said he has paid for his trip.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond