DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Calcutta HC orders CBI probe into TMC activist's custodial death
30-year-old Kazi Nasiruddin, a TMC activist, had died after he was allegedly tortured by the police.
Kolkata: The Calcutta High Court has ordered a Central Bureau of Investigation probe into the death of a Trinamool Congress activist in police custody in January. 30-year-old Kazi Nasiruddin, a TMC activist, had died after he was allegedly tortured by the police.
He had been arrested following a face-off with the police over a car parking issue and taken to the police station. He was later on taken to the hospital where he had died.
His family had protested against the incident.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish