DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TMC govt has 'messed up' panchayat poll: Left Front
Left Front Chairman Biman Bose said if the elections was not held on time it would be the responsibility of the ruling Trinamool Congress.
Kolkata: The Opposition Left Front on Thursday alleged that the West Bengal government had 'messed up' the ensuing Panchayat polls and said if the election was not held on time it would be the responsibility of the ruling Trinamool Congress.
Stating that it had during its regime held seven panchayat elections peacefully in the state, Left Front Chairman Biman Bose said, "The Trinamool regime have messed up the entire thing. This was the first big election under their rule and the people are seeing the kind of things that are going on. "
Referring to the Left Front declaration after its defeat in the 2011 Assembly election that it would play the role of constructive opposition, he said "So now if the polls are not held in time then it is state government which will be responsible for it."
Bose also claimed that there was unity more or less among all the Left Front partners in the districts. "There are some small issues which will be sorted out very soon," he added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand