DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TN: Court summons Karunanidhi in defamation case
The defamation complaint was filed against Karunanidhi for making comments allegedly defaming Labour Minister ST Chellapandian.
Chennai: A court in Chennai on Monday issued summons to DMK President M Karunanidhi and S Selvam, Printer, Publisher and Editor of Tamil daily 'Murasoli', to appear before it on December 18 in connection with a defamation case filed by the Tamil Nadu Government.
The defamation complaint was filed against Karunanidhi for making comments allegedly defaming Labour Minister ST Chellapandian and Selvam for publishing them in the party organ's August 23rd issue.
When the matter came up on Monday, Principal Sessions Judge P Kalaiarasan summoned the two to appear before the court on December 18. He also directed the Printer, Publisher, Editor and Reporter of Tamil weekly 'Ananda Vikatan' to appear on that day in connection with another defamation case filed against it.
Recommended For You
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Pakistan Cricketer Slams 320 in 50-Over Match