DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TN: EC has proved its independence, says Ganesan
Ganesan expressed hope that BJP would win a minimum of 10 assembly seats in Tamil Nadu.
Nagapattinam: Former Tamil Nadu BJP unit President L Ganesan on Monday said the restrictions imposed by the Election Commission ahead of the April 13 state Assembly elections had "proved its independence".
Speaking to reporters, Ganesan said the EC's actions had created awareness among the people on various poll-related issues. "The EC has proved its independence. Officials now feel free to take action on violations. The recent arrest of Ramanathapuram DMK MP JK Ritheesh proves this," he said.
The BJP leader, whose party has an alliance with Janata Party in the elections, also predicted that the state is heading towards a hung assembly following the polls.
"The present alliance in both DMK and AIADMK camps will dislodge after the elections and parties would hop here and there," he said.
Ganesan expressed hope that BJP would win a minimum of 10 assembly seats in the state besides impressive performance in other constituencies.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh