TN polls: Vijayakanth's assets worth Rs 47 crore
The DMDK founder said his movable assets account for Rs 9.04 crore and that of his wife Premalatha Rs 1.2 crore.
Chennai: Actor-politician Vijaykant has declared assets worth around Rs 47 crore, both immovable and movable, in his election affidavit. The DMDK founder said his movable assets account for Rs 9.04 crore and that of his wife Premalatha Rs 1.2 crore.
While the actor-politician has immovable assets of Rs 10.83 crore, including agricultural land, his wife has Rs 5.28 crore worth immovable assets. They owe a combined sum of around Rs nine crore as dues to government departments, including Income-Tax department, he said, adding appeals were pending in these matters.
Vijaykant, testing his fortunes from Rishivanthiyam constituency for the April 13 Assembly polls, said his annual income was Rs 53.77 lakh and that he has a defamation case pending against him. He has Rs six lakh on hand.
Vijaykant's loans and liabilities amount to Rs 2.53 crore.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017