DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TN polls: Vijayakanth's assets worth Rs 47 crore
The DMDK founder said his movable assets account for Rs 9.04 crore and that of his wife Premalatha Rs 1.2 crore.
Chennai: Actor-politician Vijaykant has declared assets worth around Rs 47 crore, both immovable and movable, in his election affidavit. The DMDK founder said his movable assets account for Rs 9.04 crore and that of his wife Premalatha Rs 1.2 crore.
While the actor-politician has immovable assets of Rs 10.83 crore, including agricultural land, his wife has Rs 5.28 crore worth immovable assets. They owe a combined sum of around Rs nine crore as dues to government departments, including Income-Tax department, he said, adding appeals were pending in these matters.
Vijaykant, testing his fortunes from Rishivanthiyam constituency for the April 13 Assembly polls, said his annual income was Rs 53.77 lakh and that he has a defamation case pending against him. He has Rs six lakh on hand.
Vijaykant's loans and liabilities amount to Rs 2.53 crore.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes