DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Trust among communities key to internal security: Rahul Gandhi
"What we need is trust among communities, which is more important than anything else." Gandhi said.
New Delhi: With the Muzaffarnagar violence apparently weighing heavily on his mind, Rahul Gandhi has said it is important to have trust among communities to maintain communal harmony and internal security.
"What we need is trust among communities, which is more important than anything else, than internal security. We should ensure that the trust is maintained. When the internal trust is broken, then only all other measures are required" to maintain internal security, Gandhi said.
He made the remarks while addressing a workshop of party spokespersons from the states earlier this week when the issue of internal security was being discussed, party general secretary Ajay Maken said Saturday.
Former Home Secretary G K Pillai and Prof Radha Kumar of Delhi University also spoke on the issue at the workshop.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player