DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Truth has come out in Congress's pullout: Modi
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi said the truth had come out in the pullout published by the Congress party.
Jetpur: Capitalising on the recent Congress advertisement that was full of praise for him, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said the truth had come out in "their own pullout".
"Truth cannot be defeated... or why would it come out in your paper (pullout)," Modi said addressing a gathering at the end of his day-long Sadbhavna fast in Jetpur in Rajkot district.
"Just four days back, they said it in their own advertisement," Modi said referring to Congress Republic Day advertisement which termed Modi as "master organiser and astute election strategist".
Criticising the Congress-led UPA government for creating hurdles in state's development, he said it would not be able to stop Gujarat's progress adding his government had shown the country the path of development and even the Opposition had to accept it.
"The state government believes only in development and has thrown out vote bank politics," he said.
Without naming any former chief minister, Modi said, "In the past, those at the helm had no vision and were busy to retain power by divide and rule policy, but my government has thrown out the vote bank politics."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835