Congress Chintan Shivir: Tweets from Jaipur
The Shivir will discuss political challenges being faced by the Congress.
Jaipur: The Congress's two-day Chintan Shivir in Jaipur was flagged off by party President Sonia Gandhi on Friday. The top brass of the party will focus on the Lok Sabha elections that are due in 2014. The Shivir will also discuss political challenges being faced by the Congress. CNN-IBN's Pallavi Ghosh is at the venue of the Chintan Shivir, tweeting the action live.
Speaking to CNN-IBN ahead of the Chintan Shivir, Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh reacted on the government's decision to let oil companies hike diesel price and said, "If diesel hike necessary, it should be as small as possible."
Meanwhile, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh said that he didn't think it was possible for the Congress to come to power on its own soon. Jairam, however, told CNN-IBN that he didn't think the Congress could come to power on its own. "The Congress has structural issues," he added.
Following are some pictures from the venue:
Tweets about ”#chintanshivir from:pallavighcnnibn”
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'