Congress Chintan Shivir: Tweets from Jaipur
The Shivir will discuss political challenges being faced by the Congress.
Jaipur: The Congress's two-day Chintan Shivir in Jaipur was flagged off by party President Sonia Gandhi on Friday. The top brass of the party will focus on the Lok Sabha elections that are due in 2014. The Shivir will also discuss political challenges being faced by the Congress. CNN-IBN's Pallavi Ghosh is at the venue of the Chintan Shivir, tweeting the action live.
Speaking to CNN-IBN ahead of the Chintan Shivir, Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh reacted on the government's decision to let oil companies hike diesel price and said, "If diesel hike necessary, it should be as small as possible."
Meanwhile, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh said that he didn't think it was possible for the Congress to come to power on its own soon. Jairam, however, told CNN-IBN that he didn't think the Congress could come to power on its own. "The Congress has structural issues," he added.
Following are some pictures from the venue:
Tweets about ”#chintanshivir from:pallavighcnnibn”
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- India's Test Captains Felicitated Before Start of 500th Test
- Watch: Dengue Plagues Police Station in Mumbai
- India Shows Responsible Behavior With Nuclear Technology, Pakistan Doesn't: Ashton Carter
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18