DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two FIRs lodged in Koda incident
In a counter FIR, two inmates of the Birsa Munda Central Jail lodged complaints against Koda and others.
Ranchi: Two FIRs were on Wednesday registered at Ranchi Sadar police station in connection with assault on former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda inside a central jail in Ranchi on Monday.
The police, on the basis of Koda's complaint lodged on Monday against the jail administration and unknown men, registered the FIR under various IPC sections like voluntarily causing hurt, voluntarily causing grievous hurt and wrongfully restraining any person, the sources said.
In a counter FIR, two inmates of the Birsa Munda Central Jail lodged complaints against Koda and others under various IPC sections like rioting, voluntarily causing hurt and wrongfully restrain.
The inmates countered that Koda and his accomplices were the instigators and assaulted them.
Koda, who suffered a fracture in his right hand and was now in a hospital, had on Tuesday demanded converting his complaint into FIR.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise