Two Men Throw Ink on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Police Detain Them
Two men threw ink on Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Jaipur: Two young men on Tuesday threw ink on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the state's Bikaner city, police said, adding both have been detained.
"This incident happened late in the evening at a residential complex when Kejriwal was coming out after meeting his acquaintance. We have detained two persons in this regard," a police official told IANS.
Kejriwal was in Bikaner, 350 km from here, to attend a condolence meeting at the home of a local leader of his Aam Aadmi Party.
Questioning of both the persons is going on, said the police officer, noting that the political affiliations of these men who are students are not known as of now.
Sources said that Kejriwal was attacked apparently by students affiliated with RSS's student wing Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) for his remarks on Indian Army's surgical strike.
Kejriwal in his tweet on ink attack said, " Hmmm... God bless those who threw ink at me. I wish them well."
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Referee Shakti Singh's Dream Debut in MS Dhoni's Last Match as Captain
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- 'Virat Kohli Sacrificed Butter Chicken, Mutton Rolls For Quick Singles'
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met