DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two Men Throw Ink on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Police Detain Them
Two men threw ink on Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Jaipur: Two young men on Tuesday threw ink on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the state's Bikaner city, police said, adding both have been detained.
"This incident happened late in the evening at a residential complex when Kejriwal was coming out after meeting his acquaintance. We have detained two persons in this regard," a police official told IANS.
Kejriwal was in Bikaner, 350 km from here, to attend a condolence meeting at the home of a local leader of his Aam Aadmi Party.
Questioning of both the persons is going on, said the police officer, noting that the political affiliations of these men who are students are not known as of now.
Sources said that Kejriwal was attacked apparently by students affiliated with RSS's student wing Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) for his remarks on Indian Army's surgical strike.
Kejriwal in his tweet on ink attack said, " Hmmm... God bless those who threw ink at me. I wish them well."
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017