Two Men Throw Ink on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Police Detain Them
Two men threw ink on Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Jaipur: Two young men on Tuesday threw ink on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the state's Bikaner city, police said, adding both have been detained.
"This incident happened late in the evening at a residential complex when Kejriwal was coming out after meeting his acquaintance. We have detained two persons in this regard," a police official told IANS.
Kejriwal was in Bikaner, 350 km from here, to attend a condolence meeting at the home of a local leader of his Aam Aadmi Party.
Questioning of both the persons is going on, said the police officer, noting that the political affiliations of these men who are students are not known as of now.
Sources said that Kejriwal was attacked apparently by students affiliated with RSS's student wing Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) for his remarks on Indian Army's surgical strike.
Kejriwal in his tweet on ink attack said, " Hmmm... God bless those who threw ink at me. I wish them well."
Recommended For You
- COA to State Bodies: Implement Lodha Reforms, Take Money
- Oppo F3 Plus To Launch in India With Dual-Front Cameras: Watch Live Here
- Happy Birthday Kangana Ranaut: Why the Actress Continues to Inspire Women
- Sonam Kapoor Looks So Ethereal In This Sabyasachi Ensemble
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A vs Xiaomi Redmi 3S: Which One Is Better?