Uma Bharti to begin parallel Amarnath yatra today
The BJP leader has been demanding that the Amarnath yatra be allowed for two months.
New Delhi: BJP leader Uma Bharti is expected to lead a Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)-sponsored, parallel Amarnath pilgrimage from Jammu on Sunday.
The leader has been demanding that the Amarnath Yatra be allowed for two months.
The Jammu and Kashmir government has allowed the yatra, which begins on June 15, to proceed for 37 days.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case