Uma Bharti to begin parallel Amarnath yatra today
The BJP leader has been demanding that the Amarnath yatra be allowed for two months.
New Delhi: BJP leader Uma Bharti is expected to lead a Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)-sponsored, parallel Amarnath pilgrimage from Jammu on Sunday.
The leader has been demanding that the Amarnath Yatra be allowed for two months.
The Jammu and Kashmir government has allowed the yatra, which begins on June 15, to proceed for 37 days.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid