DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Uma Bharti to begin parallel Amarnath yatra today
The BJP leader has been demanding that the Amarnath yatra be allowed for two months.
New Delhi: BJP leader Uma Bharti is expected to lead a Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)-sponsored, parallel Amarnath pilgrimage from Jammu on Sunday.
The leader has been demanding that the Amarnath Yatra be allowed for two months.
The Jammu and Kashmir government has allowed the yatra, which begins on June 15, to proceed for 37 days.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users