DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: 13 booked for burning effigies of Sonia, PM
The FIR was registered at Sambhal police station on Saturday night under section 188 IPC (Disobedience to order) and 124 (sedition).
Sambhal: An FIR has been registered against 13 persons for allegedly burning effigy of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi protesting the hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
The FIR was registered at Sambhal police station on Saturday night under section 188 IPC (Disobedience to order) and 124 (sedition) against one Inamur Rehman and 12 other unnamed persons, police said.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet