UP: 23 IAS, 63 PPS officers shifted in reshuffle
The state government also gave posting to former NOIDA development authority Chairman Rakesh Bahadur.
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday shifted 23 senior IAS officers, including Commissioner of the state capital. The state government also gave posting to former NOIDA development authority Chairman Rakesh Bahadur, who was removed from the post after a High Court order in November 2012.
He has been made Commissioner social welfare, an official spokesman said. Commissioner Lucknow Sanjiv Dubey has been put on the waiting list while Commissioner Allahabad Devesh Chaturvedi has been sent at his place, the spokesman said, adding that Mathura DM Sameer Verma has been shifted to Kanpur in the same capacity.
Among those who have transferred include Principal Secretary social and women welfare Sadakant, who has been sent to housing and urban planning at the same capacity and MP Agarwal who was awaiting posting will be the new PWD secretary. Secretary secondary education Parthsarthi Sen Sharma has been made MD UPSRTC, MKS Sunderam who was awaiting posting has been posted as Commissioner housing and registrar KGMU Rakesh Kumar was posted as special secretary transport.
The government has also transferred 63 PPS officers. On Friday, the government had removed Director General of Police AC Sharma.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology