UP CM Yogi Adityanath Promises 'Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas' in 1st Press Meet
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah, the newly sworn-in Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath and ministers after the oath ceremony in Lucknow on Sunday (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath laid out the blueprint for the development of the state in his first press conference, and assured that the government will work for “all sections of the society without any partiality”.
He said he will follow Prime Minister Modi’s “sabka saath, sabka vikas” policy.
Here are the major takeaways from his first press conference:
- Our government will work for all sections of the society without any discrimination
- Empowerment of women and safety of women will be a major focus
- There will be no compromise in law and order
- He also directed the newly-inducted ministers to give details of their income, movable and immovable property
- We will ensure balanced development of Uttar Pradesh
- He stressed that there will be greater "coordination" between government and the BJP organisation
- He said it has been decided to train new legislators and devise ways as to how they can remain connected with the electorate
- He said will follow "sabka saath, sabka vikas"
- Will try to fulfil all promises mentioned in the 2017 manifesto
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Kohli & Amitabh Bachchan Hail MS Dhoni After SRH Blitz
- Tata Hexa Automatic Off-Road Review: Can it Handle the Heat?
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out