DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath Promises 'Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas' in 1st Press Meet
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah, the newly sworn-in Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath and ministers after the oath ceremony in Lucknow on Sunday (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath laid out the blueprint for the development of the state in his first press conference, and assured that the government will work for “all sections of the society without any partiality”.
He said he will follow Prime Minister Modi’s “sabka saath, sabka vikas” policy.
Here are the major takeaways from his first press conference:
- Our government will work for all sections of the society without any discrimination
- Empowerment of women and safety of women will be a major focus
- There will be no compromise in law and order
- He also directed the newly-inducted ministers to give details of their income, movable and immovable property
- We will ensure balanced development of Uttar Pradesh
- He stressed that there will be greater "coordination" between government and the BJP organisation
- He said it has been decided to train new legislators and devise ways as to how they can remain connected with the electorate
- He said will follow "sabka saath, sabka vikas"
- Will try to fulfil all promises mentioned in the 2017 manifesto
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?