UP CM Yogi Adityanath Promises 'Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas' in 1st Press Meet
New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath laid out the blueprint for the development of the state in his first press conference, and assured that the government will work for “all sections of the society without any partiality”.
He said he will follow Prime Minister Modi’s “sabka saath, sabka vikas” policy.
Here are the major takeaways from his first press conference:
- Our government will work for all sections of the society without any discrimination
- Empowerment of women and safety of women will be a major focus
- There will be no compromise in law and order
- He also directed the newly-inducted ministers to give details of their income, movable and immovable property
- We will ensure balanced development of Uttar Pradesh
- He stressed that there will be greater "coordination" between government and the BJP organisation
- He said it has been decided to train new legislators and devise ways as to how they can remain connected with the electorate
- He said will follow "sabka saath, sabka vikas"
- Will try to fulfil all promises mentioned in the 2017 manifesto
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans