DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Congress gets permission to hold rally
The Congress will hold the farmers' rally in Noida on July 9 which will be addressed by Rahul Gandhi.
Noida: Gautam Budha Nagar district administration Saturday granted permission to the Congress to hold a farmers' rally in Noida to be addressed by Rahul Gandhi. Earlier, administration had refused permission to hold the rally at Bhatta-Parsaul and Jewar areas which had been the epicentre of farmers' agitation in May this year.
The party got permission to hold rally in Aligarh too. On Sunday Congress leaders will meet her and decide the venue for the rally, Joginder Singh Awana, Executive Member Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee said.
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will address a gathering of peasants in Noida on July 9.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham