UP: Congress gets permission to hold rally
The Congress will hold the farmers' rally in Noida on July 9 which will be addressed by Rahul Gandhi.
Noida: Gautam Budha Nagar district administration Saturday granted permission to the Congress to hold a farmers' rally in Noida to be addressed by Rahul Gandhi. Earlier, administration had refused permission to hold the rally at Bhatta-Parsaul and Jewar areas which had been the epicentre of farmers' agitation in May this year.
The party got permission to hold rally in Aligarh too. On Sunday Congress leaders will meet her and decide the venue for the rally, Joginder Singh Awana, Executive Member Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee said.
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will address a gathering of peasants in Noida on July 9.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event