UP Cong Worker Puts up Poster With Rs 5L Reward 'to Find Prashant Kishor'
A poster appeared outside the Congress party office in Lucknow announcing a reward of Rs 5 lakh to the person who can find poll strategist Prashant Kishor and bring him before party workers.
New Delhi: A poster appeared outside the Congress party office in Lucknow announcing a reward of Rs 5 lakh to the person who can find poll strategist Prashant Kishor and bring him before party workers.
Congress state president Raj Babbar, who saw the poster just before entering the office, asked party workers to immediately remove it.
Following reports that he had been suspended for the act, Singh denied them and told CNN-News18 that he had not been suspended.
“For the last one year, we have been made to work like fools…without asking any questions. We were told to work as he (Kishor) wanted us to but without any ifs and buts. We did so thinking that probably it was best for the revival of the party. But now we need answers,” he said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Highlights: Dhawan & Kohli Take India Home
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- LFW 2017: A Rainbow-clad Ranveer Singh Turns Up and Steals The Show