UP Cong Worker Puts up Poster With Rs 5L Reward 'to Find Prashant Kishor'
New Delhi: A poster appeared outside the Congress party office in Lucknow announcing a reward of Rs 5 lakh to the person who can find poll strategist Prashant Kishor and bring him before party workers.
Congress state president Raj Babbar, who saw the poster just before entering the office, asked party workers to immediately remove it.
Following reports that he had been suspended for the act, Singh denied them and told CNN-News18 that he had not been suspended.
“For the last one year, we have been made to work like fools…without asking any questions. We were told to work as he (Kishor) wanted us to but without any ifs and buts. We did so thinking that probably it was best for the revival of the party. But now we need answers,” he said.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More