UP Election 2017: Percentage of Candidates Who were Crorepatis
News18.com brings you the percentage of crorepati candidates who contested on different party tickets across the seven phases in Uttar Pradesh.
After almost a month of voting, split into seven phases in the country's biggest state of Uttar Pradesh, Assembly elections are drawing to a close.
A total of 1,457 crorepati candidates - 302 in the first phase and 256 in second phase - 250 in third phase - 189 in fourth Phase - 168 in fifth phase - 160 in sixth phase - 132 in last phase contested the election this time.
News18.com brings you the percentage of crorepati candidates who contested on different party tickets.
Recommended For You
- Oscar Nominee The Shape Of Water Accused Of Plagiarism By A Playwright's Family
- Bhringraj: Nature’s Secret to Healthy Hair
- 'Rested' for India T20Is, Imran Tahir Arrives in Dubai to Play PSL
- Reader's Query - Best Diesel Automatic Car under Rs 10 Lakhs - Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI AGS
- Sridevi's Daughter Khushi Kapoor is a Fashionista in the Making; See Pics