'UP govt to provide police, education jobs to youths'
Akhilesh Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
Gonda: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said his government would soon start recruiting unemployed youths in education and police departments to provide them jobs. "Appointments in education and police departments will be started soon and youths will be given jobs", Yadav said while talking to reporters in Gonda.
Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
The Chief Minister was in Gonda to attend the marriage function of former minister Vinod Kumar Singh alias Pandit Singh's nephew Suraj Singh. Vinod Kumar Singh was minister of state for Revenue before he resigned from his post following allegation of abducting a Chief Medical Officer. Regarding the announcement of cane price, Yadav said it would be more than the present rate keeping in mind the interest of the cane farmers.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session