'UP govt to provide police, education jobs to youths'
Akhilesh Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
Gonda: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said his government would soon start recruiting unemployed youths in education and police departments to provide them jobs. "Appointments in education and police departments will be started soon and youths will be given jobs", Yadav said while talking to reporters in Gonda.
Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
The Chief Minister was in Gonda to attend the marriage function of former minister Vinod Kumar Singh alias Pandit Singh's nephew Suraj Singh. Vinod Kumar Singh was minister of state for Revenue before he resigned from his post following allegation of abducting a Chief Medical Officer. Regarding the announcement of cane price, Yadav said it would be more than the present rate keeping in mind the interest of the cane farmers.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films